Wednesday, October 29, 2014

WEEK 62

October 26, 2014

Heyy family so no I wasn't mad and I did not know that it costs 2.50 every time I check I though it was free so I always just checked!!  But I'm good on money its at home. It sounds like you guys had fun in Vegas!!! Has dad lost any weight since he started working out?? This week was good we found a few new families but sadly none came to church!!  We are always finding more and more people we just have to find the people that are ready to hear the message.   We got rained on pretty good yesterday we just walked in the rain and were soaked at the end. It was a pretty normal week nothing exciting happened.

QUESTIONS

Did you know you only have less than 8 months out in the field? YES Do you think you will get trunky? I KNOW I WILL GET TRUNKY I ALREADY AM HAHA Are you feeling ready to come home yet? IT WOULD BE NICE TO COME HOME BUT I KNOW I'M NOT READY I HAVE HAD MANY DREAMS THAT I CAME HOME EARLY  I WAKE UP AND FEEL TERRIBLE!!!
How are the marriage papers going for the couple you are working on? WELL AS FAR AS I KNOW THEY WILL BE MARRIED ON THE 15 OF NOVEMBER ALONG WITH A BAPTISM FOR ONE SINGLE LADY AND 2 YOUNG PEOPLE.
How is your new contact? Any new contacts this week? YES WE GOT A FEW NEW FAMILIES!!!
How are you liking your new companion? I LIKE HIM A LOT WE GET ALONG GREAT!!
Are you playing gatorball for PDay today?YES
So how was the talk from one of the 70’s? IT WAS GOOD 
Did you enjoy conference? What did you get out of conference.YES I LIKED IT!!
What weird thing happened to you this week?  NOTHING THAT WEIRD HAPPENED THIS WEEK
Any funny stories to tell? SO THERE IS ONE GUY IN OUR BRANCH WHO ONLY SPEAKS ENGLISH AND HE LIVES IN MY AREA SO I HAVE TO TRANSLATE FOR HIM AND I SUCK AT IT I CAN UNDERSTAND ALL THE SPEAKERS SAY BUT WHEN I TRY AND SAY IT I CANT!!! ITS JUST BROKEN PHRASES!!!
Share some pictures?YES




No comments:

Post a Comment