Thursday, November 13, 2014

Week 63

This week I was able to chat back and forth with Taylor a little through email so this is bits of our conversation.  
What did you guys do today?  Did you type me a letter?   I am in the process of  writing it.  My companion  wanted to buy some stuff in the city that's why I am emailing so late. 
What time is it there and what are you doing for the rest of the day?  It is 5:00 p.m. and we have a lesson with a member and some contacts and that's about it.
Do they have Halloween there or is it an American thing?  No, we celebrated it by dressing up as missionaries and instead of getting candy we gave them the gospel. hahaHaha that was funny.  
Did you see dad and mine costume and kades.   Dad says hi and he loves you.  HI DAD!!!
 that would be awesome!!! 
How does the 15th of July sound for family vacation? the 15 of July sounds great!! 

Did you have any of your new contact families come to church this week?  YES ONLY ONE BUT HEY WE HAD ONE
Tell me some things about your companion? HE IS 22  Where is he from?  MARROMEU What does his family do?  WELL HIS PARENTS ARE DIVIORCED AND HE LIVED ALONE. 
How long has he been out? THIS IS HIS 3rd TRANSFER What does he want to do after his mission? WELL WE WANT TO BUY SOME MINI BUSES AND START A BUSINESS UP IN MARROUMEU.
 Hey Im not so sure I want you living in Africa??  I wont live in Africa I will just buy two 30 passenger buses and I will be at home and just receive money!! I could make a ton of money with this and that wont be my job just a side thing.
Any idea of careers? INTERNATIONAL TRANSPORTATION
So are you thinking flight transportation, boat transportation or just buses?  WELL THAT WON'T BE MY JOB JUST A SIDE JOB   
Well definitely something to think about or you could buy a fishing boat?  But a fishing boat costs a but ton, theses buses only cost 5,000-10,000
So any other thing you want in your package? pop rocks!! they flip out here when you give them pop rocks!! Dr pepper and butter fingers candy
Anyone bugging you yet? NOT YET
Have you seen any monkeys yet?  I figured its been a while since I asked so I thought I would again. NO I AM IN THE CITY SO I WONT SEE THEM
What animal besides dogs and cats and goats do you see running around all the time.  Like here we see rabbits what do you see?   LOTS OF CHICKENS
So any idea yet of what classes you want to be taking at BYU? NO NOT YET
So are you eating anything disgusting? NO ITS ALL GOOD I DID EAT FISH IN A PEANUT AND COCONUT SAUCE IT WAS GREAT
Any other American restaurants in your new area? No just KFC
You said the homes are a little nicer their so what do the majority of the people do for work there.  SO IN OUR AREA WE HAVE THE RICH OF THE RICH AND THE POOR OF THE POOR
So just wondering why do you pull all of your money out of your account and take it home?  JUST TO HAVE IT AT HOME

No comments:

Post a Comment