Monday, October 6, 2014

Taylors Testimony

 I have a testimony that this is the work of the Lord. I have seen the change in many people and have seen the happiness it has brought to them!! I know that the Book of Mormon and the Bible work together so that we can have the fullness of the gospel!! I know that Jospeh Smith was a prophet of God and that God loves us!!! I know that God is the same yesterday today and forever and that he talked with prophets and talks with prophets today!!! I know Thomas S. Monson is our prophet today and that he receives revelation from God!!! I know that this is the only true gospel and I am happy to be apart of it!!!  I know that god will forgive us from our sins as long as we come before him in humility and that families are central to Gods plan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment