Hey family this week was a good week it sounds like you guys are staying busy! Nothing really cool or special happened this week but it was a good one and hoping to improve until the end!!On Monday we hiked old mans head again saw some huge lizards and also we had a family night at a members house with President Machava (the branch pres.) it was really good we talked about temples and we are trying to get like 4 or 5 families to the temples because none of the people here have been yet!! Right now our job is to get them there and it is a big sacrifice for them for passports it is about 100 bucks a person so if they have children which most have three or more it costs a lot and then they have the travel costs and everything else.
Wednesday was just a normal day we just did the normal routine.
Thursday and Friday were normal as well. Saturday we were supposed to have an activity where all the members come in the morning and then we go visit all the less actives but no one came haha
We had English class and we made chicken burritos!!!
Sunady was a good day, we had 6 investigating families at church my comp gave a talk he was called at 8 in the morning to give it and I taught elders quorum and was advised with no time in advance. but it was a good Sunday
so as of now we have a big teaching pool we have 7 families.
1. Chavier and Vaida they are a very nice family the have 4 daughters that are members they are planning on getting married
2. Chuva and Eugenia he is a member but she isn't and they are not married so we are working with them
3. Luis and Manhina same story as Chuva the are working on documents to get married.
4. Giliberto and Mamuna this is the family we found by accident thinking it was their neighbors but they are doing good and are working on getting married.
6. Joao and Fatima the neighbors of Giliberto they as well are working on getting married
7. Domingos and Olaria they have the documents to get married but are having problems in their relationship so we have to do some counseling with them.
but I am loving it up here in Chimoio I love you have a great week!!