Monday, June 9, 2014

Week 44 Loving it here in Munhva

HEYY!! How are you guys? The trek looked fun!!! and Tobie looked like a stud at the end!! and mom quit being a baby haha no but really I'm sorry about your back, get better!! That was the movie Maleficent about? Sounds like you guys are very busy!! Did any of my clothes fit Tobie? Tobie is going to have fun at EFY!! My week went good! yeah this week we dropped a few people and found a few more but our best family right now is Boaventura and Evona they are working to be baptized on the 12th of July along with one other family!!  This week we started working with the members more and we found out that our branch will split next week because we had 248 people at church this week and like 20 people in the back were standing!! It was crazy!! and the little kids at church dont like me very much because I stand at the door so they cant leave and play outside!! It's pretty funny but they are starting to figure out its better for them just to sit and watch! BUT I AM LOVING IT HERE IN MUNHAVA!! I hope you guys have a good week!!
LOVE
Elder Roberts

When you got your package from me did it look like they had opened it and gone through it?   NO
·         Did you get a new camera?  NOT YET
·         How are the mosquito bites?   I DON'T GET BIT MUCH  R U taking your malaria pills? AT TIMES
·         Spiritual moment of the week?  WE WENT ON A DIVISION WITH 2 MEMBERS AND I WENT WITH A KID NAMED JUAQUINE AND HE IS A REALLY GOOD TEACHER AND TAUGHT ME A LOT BUT WE FOUND A FAMILY THAT HE IS A MEMBER AND SHE ISN'T SO WE WENT TO TEACH THE FIRST LESSON BUT FELT TO TEACH ABOUT BAPTISM AND MARRIAGE AND THEY ACCEPTED SHOULD BE MARRIED ON JULY 12!

·         What are you doing for P-day today? BASKETBALL AND SOCCER
·         Favorite thing that happened to you this week? FOUND A NICE NEW FAMILY
·         Worst thing that happened to you this week? NOTHING
·         Have you had an experience that you thought I was sent to Mozambique for this purpose? JUST BEING HERE I GUESS I LOVE THE PEOPLE AND I DONT KNOW JUST FEEL LIKE I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SENT HERE
·         Anything exciting going on this week?  OUR BRANCH WILL SPLIT
·         See anything unusual this week?  THIS WEEK NO

No comments:

Post a Comment