Friday, January 31, 2014

Week 25 Hardest Week in Mission So Far!!

This week has probably been the hardest week in my mission!! White washing is very difficult!!! (When two new elders come into a new area) we have to start from nothing and build up from there but we did have a wedding and baptism that we walked into!! which was nice!!  and about the mosquito's, rats, and monkeys. I have a ton of mosquito bites and I have yet to see a rat and a monkey but it wouldn't surprise me!!! and I take the pills when i remember(Malaria pills)!!! hahah. and the internet place we are at sucks and I can't send pictures!! So we will try to find the new place!! Oh and the maggot package elder yes I know him his parents sent him Arby's sauce in little packets and they got squished and fly's got in hahah. but my new area is way different than my last!!! Its like a jungle here there is a ton of rain it hasn't stopped since I've been here!! My shoes don't dry because of the humidity and the puddles we walk through!! We wear rubber boots but still we get in deep water and the water goes over them!!! But my comp is from Springville, UT and his name is Elder Kitchen I like him a lot we have the same time in the country!! but I'm am missing Magoanine a lot its dry there and here I don't have a lot of money to buy food this week because we bought food in my old area for the rest of the transfers but we got transferred early so that sucked!! There is nothing I need except DR PEPPER in the package hahah but anything works!! and I have not gotten Lori's package yet but I don't know when she sent it it usually takes 1 or 2 months to get here!! Sounds like Saydi and Tobie are trouble makers!!!  I will send pics asap!!! but that's all for this week!!! i love you guys and i will be praying for you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment