Thursday, January 23, 2014

Week 23 - We had 41 contacts January 6-12,2014

  • Heyy family!!! This week was good!! We found a lot of new investigators but this week was very HOT and humid!!! Transfers happen in two weeks !!! It's crazy feels like I have been here like 2 months and I love it!!! It sounds like all the kids are doing great!! Tobie sounds like he love wrestling and so does Kade!! and Saydi is making bank babysitting!!!  I am happy for Tyler and Marissa!!! but can you send me Marissas address so I can send her a letter!! and I got a package from the Claytons this week which was way nice it was full of chocolate!!! Tell them I said Thank you!!! but yeah this week was good,  we dropped a lot of people but found a lot as well and the language is coming along!! um this morning we played basketball with a bunch of youth in the ward and some random kids and our team destroyed!!! oh and last week I sprained my ankle pretty bad playing basketball its still swollen and bruised  but I'm all good!!! We are working hard and have been seeing the blessing from it we have been getting a lot of contacts we had 41 this week but the only problem with that is we only got 6 new investigators with that!!!  We will have to get more this week!!! but we haven't had a lot of success with getting people to church that seems to be one of the hardest things to do! We had like 7 families planned to go to church we picked up one family and were hoping the rest would come but we didn't have any luck!! One of new investigators is awesome his name is Boa Ventura we have had two lessons with him and during the second lesson he said I prayed to see if you message is true and I am certain I got an answer but that it is but I still don't know if the church is!! hahahaha we taught him the bom and told him ok this time ask if the book is true and if you get an answer that means the church is !!  and two of the people I baptized are giving talks this week in church and they both want my help on it  so I will be preparing 2 talks this week!! and Joanna said that I have to help her give a good talk so all the other missionaries will be jealous that we have the best members in our area!! It was pretty funny!! but besides that we didn't have much action I love my comp and I still love Magoanine!!! I love you guys and will be praying for you!!! and as for the package can you put one of those hams in! hahah  legos all the way!!! Cook book of everything!! games like pass the pigs, bang!!!!! this game is very important according to everyone else!! ,swap,or whatever you can think of that would be fun!!candy of all kinds like gummies or whatever DR Pepper!!!! and what ever you can think of ties pictures!! and all things!! but I don't know what address will work the best but i think the one in the call packet and that will be sent to the mission office!! love you guys and have a good week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment