Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Week 22 (week 21 very short family letter)

Heyy family I don"t have much time I have to be out in my area in like 10 min so this will be a short letter!!! but this week has been good it was kinda rough because of the new year and everyone and their mother was drunk!!! and yes I was in the back and had a grey tie on!! I will try to make myself more visible for you from now on!!! and for Christmas I bought a camera and food!!!! and that's why I spent so much!!!  and yes we have cell phones  but there as simple as you can get! and for my package you can send me candy DR pepper sunflower seeds Sweet Babys Rays bbq recipe book of all sorts of recipes and card games like phase ten or of that kind and what ever you can think of!!
Elder taylor roberts
missao mocambique maputo
caixa postal 1166
correio central
maputo
maputo
mocambique
mocambique, Africa

that is the address! but it should be in my call packet!!
we found two good families this week  and we should have a baptism in 2 weeks for one family and one little girl who is 9!!!

I'm glad Tobie is doing good in wrestling and that he likes it and is Kade doing that as well i miss tacos!! i would love some of those now!! and i miss things like Lowreys season salt and stuff like that a lot!! I am way excited for Marissa and Tyler to go on their missions!!! and I have been praying and fasting about the job situation as well!!  It honestly feels like I have been here 2 months but I have 6, time flys!! Well I'm out of time and I love you guys a lot  have a good week!!!!


(Taylor is in the very back row sitting down, the one you can barely see)  This was their Christmas party zone conference at President and Sister Kretlys house.




These are pictures that I have pulled off of his mission Presidents blog.  Taylor is to the far right and all you get is the back of his head!!  I told him to make himself more visible in pictures. (Picture below you can see Taylor turned his head haha)


No comments:

Post a Comment