Sunday, November 3, 2013

Week 11

(Note to everyone:  In this letter Taylor is pretty much just answering questions that I have asked him so I am not sure if you will be able to understand this letter , In the quotes I have put the questions I have asked him.  So here it is.)

Hey family I'm sorry but today will be a short letter, but today has been good its been raining for 3 days! We will be opening two marriage processes tomorrow!!!  On Nov. 2 we will be baptizing 2 families and one teenager!!  That's scary that Saydi drove all the way to surprise!!! But its good that she went out!! and its about time you got new tires!! hahahah and I knew she was going on her mission  (Marissa) like 3 or 4 weeks ago!!! hahah and if you send a package now it will get here by my birthday maybe!! hahah and it costs like 50 or 60 bucks to send one!!! and do you remember Uncle Marks friend who's son is in Mozambique he lives in the same house as me right now and he knows Mark!! hahah and my clothes are doing alright but two of the shirts you got me don't fit so I only have 4 short sleeve shirts and they don't fit because they are 15 1/2 regular and my other shirts are just 15 1/2  and they fit fine!  (Asking about if we can send Taylor money to help Families get married) We aren't supposed to help them but what we do is we say if you make us dinner we will pay you like 200 meticals and help them that way but we just cant give them the money!! Hey can you send me the recipe for lasagna and your special chocolate sauce and anything else that is good!!! or if you send a package send a recipe book of all sorts of food and anything!!!  I love you guys and i will talk you you next week bye love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment