Sunday, November 3, 2013

Week 12

(Note to Everyone:  Another short letter from Taylor and again he was answering questions from my last email.  Its always nice to get a letter when they finally recognize what you have been teaching them for the last 18 years sinks in>)

Your week sounds interesting!!!  All the injury's and Tobie!!! hahah and the money was because i took out the 100 dollars the Hancocks gave me and that's why!!! But i'll only spend like 30-40 every month if that!!  I might be able to buy clothes that fit but I don't know where to get them!!! and I should be good on clothes for a while!!!! I'll try to remember to send the picture!!!( Mom wants a full length picture) and I am really surprised that the cat is still alive!!!  But i just want to let you know that i am sorry for being a slob and leaving dishes and complaining about washing dishes and leaving messes you you to clean!!! I know how you feel now, me and one other elder try to keep the house clean but when its 2 clean people -vs- 4 dirty people we loose!!! and we get on every body but in the end its us who wash the dishes!!!  I'm sorry!!!  And what happened to dads knee ?? hahah 


No comments:

Post a Comment