Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Week 77 The First Stake in Mozambique was Created this Week, It was AWESOME!!

Parents of Missionaries,

This Monday, some of our missionaries will be travelling from Maputo to Beira and will not have the opportunity to write home until Tuesday.  Please know that they are safe and well!  This trip is due to a miraculous weekend in which the first Stake in the country of Mozambique was organized!  All of the missionaries in the entire mission came together to witness this miracle.  The mission and the people of Mozambique are being blessed by the efforts of your missionary and your prayers in their behalf!  Feel free to respond to this email with questions or concerns.



Hello family I forgot my journal but I should be able to remember most things!! It sounds like you are all staying very busy, we are as well over here.
So as you all know Mozambique has its first stake!!!  It all started out on wed when we got transfers and so I stayed in my area with Elder Atkinson he was an elder from the other mission that got switched over  because we inherited Swaziland so he is waiting for his visa into Mozambique so we went out and worked that day and the next day we get a call from the assistants they say that they got their visa so we got transfers again and all of Swaziland got moved to Mozambique so I am now in Chimoio an outside area!!!! So we just finished off the week and on Sunday morning woke up at 3am and drove to Mozambique and went to watch the stake be created and that was awesome.  I saw all my old comps and all my recent converts so that was awesome. After we went and proselyted then woke up at 3 am and took a 20 hour bus ride to Beria!!! IT STUNK!!!  We go to Beria at 10:30  and went straight to bed and my comp and I woke up and jumped on another bust for 5 hours to get to Chimoio so we got home at like 4 pm  so that's why we are emailing today! So we went out last night and worked so I could get to know the area! I am excited to be here this letter doesn't have a lot of info because I don't know a lot yet!


Did you get all of our birthday pictures we sent you last week? YES
Did anyone give you any birthday presents?NO
Did you get transferred or have any changes?YES I AM IN CHIMOIO WITH ELDER WOLLEY
What are you doing for p-day? CLEANING THE HOUSE
That’s about all the questions I have for you this week.  I did have a challenge for you though.  Could you be completely obedient for the last 4 months of your mission?   I had this thought because I was reading Tylers blog and he said they tried complete obedience for a week and had many miracles I thought it would be a great way to end your mission though I know that is hard.  Let me know what you think of that idea.  I hope you brought your journal again cause I loved the details in your last letter.  You are awesome and we love you and miss you so much make the last 4 the best 4. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment