Monday, February 16, 2015

Week 76 Finally a long letter

Hello family so this week I decided to write in my journal and bring it with me so I could remember the week!!!! So here it goes!!!!
Monday: P-DAY well it was a backwards day we decided to work in the morning because we had a party for the elders that went home yesterday so we went to an all you can eat buffet at a real fancy hotel but before that me and Elder Mason went golfing it was sweet I don't remember sucking that bad but I played terrible!!! Sean we will have to go when I get home so I can get better!!! But while we were golfing it started to pour down on us so we had to play the last 3 holes kinda fast!! Before we went golfing we went to a restaurant called Spur I ordered a burger I ate it but it didn't fill me up so I told everyone that I wished I had gotten another burger and like 3 min later this white south African comes over yelling saying they gave me two burgers I only wanted one!!!! Here you can have it!! So I got a free burger!! It was great!
Tuesday:was a good day we had FHE with the members in our area also had a new first lesson  which was nice and sat with a few of our investigators as well.
Wed:was a rainy slow day there was also  the craziest thunder storm I have seen it was pretty cool we had three lessons and only 5 contacts and we got really wet!!!
Thursday :there was a power outage so that kinda stunk but the day was really good sat with three new families. We also sat with Sizwe a single guy who is investigating the church who finally said the BOM was true so that was nice that he finally got his answer!!!
Friday: We did some interior decorating of our house in the morning we brought in  three more couches from the back room and another fridge!!! So now we have a sweet set up in our main room. the morning was kinda slow we just knocked doors for 4 hours in the sun but we got like 3 contacts so now we just hope to sit with them!!
Saturday:  We woke up to no power so apparently during the night a transformer blew up so just the houses on our property are out of power! we had a great morning Sat. with a new family and got 11 contacts by door knocking!! (I swear we have knocked every door in our area)  and then for lunch we went to Spur again because there was no power to cook anything!!!  District Conference was about how members and missionaries can work together so it was great!! After we had one lesson with a recent convert Victor about prophets.
Sunday: still no energy had the second half of District Conference and the new district theme is putting your house in order. After we said goodbye to Elder Bender and Elder Galland two of my favorite Elders in the mission!! Bender lives in Hendeson Nevada and Galland lives in Provo.
So for lunch I had a peanut butter and cinnamon sugar sandwich and some warm lemon soda! ha it was great and then  sat with a new family that had ZER0 intres tin our message!!  Then we came home to still no power!
We were supposed to have transfers today but they got moved until wed!! So that stinks!!

Questions:
Did you get all the Christmas letters everyone sent you?  YES I DID  THERE WAS ONE LETTER THAT I DIDN'T KNOW WHO IT WAS FROM!
What are some places in Swaziland that you want to see before you leave? YES BUT I CANT LEAVE OUR AREA SO I WONT BE ABLE TO
Can you go to the senior missionaries house to send me some pictures?  That way you shouldn’t get a virus.  Would love me some pictures!! I WOULD LOVE TO BUT THEY DON'T WANT A VIRUS ON THEIR COMPUTER SO THEY DON'T LET ANYBODY USE IT!
What are you doing for P-day today? RELAXING AT THE SENIOR MISSIONARIES HOUSE WITH ALL THE ELDERS IN THE ZONE
How are your families doing that you are teaching? THEY ARE DOING GREAT ONE WENT TO THEIR FAMILIES HOUSE TO GET SOME MARRIAGE DOCUMENTS SO THEY CAN GET BAPTIZED
Did you do your deferment for BYU Idaho?  I THINK I DID BEFORE THE MISSION BUT I HAVE NO CLUE
How is your dog bite?  Was it a big dog or a little tiny puppy? IT WAS A DOG THE SIZE OF BELLA BUT IT DIDN'T PUNCTURE THE SKIN!
Love
Elder Roberts

Questions:
What are the prices of gas these days?
How are the kids doing in school?
Did you buy a new rig? and yes i will work for dad when i get home!!
How many people do you have to hire?
How  is the ward doing?
P.S. IF YOU DONT ANSWER MY QUESTIONS I WONT ANSWER YOU'RES!!!!
LOVE YOU


No comments:

Post a Comment