Sunday, September 7, 2014

Week 55 Goal for the week FIND, FIND, FIND

Hello family! Not much new here in Matola. We are just doing the work of the lord and we didn't have transfers soon we had them 7 weeks ago.   I am sad I am missing out on the great monsoons. How's the high school football team looking this year? Send me some pictures of the boys playing ball I want to see them! (I asked the question if Mozambicans get offended easily) yes Mozambicans get offended way easy as well, if they offer you food and you turn it down they wont like you! No I usually don't read their blogs I don't have time!! Sorry it is hard to write a long letter at times one because I am tired two I don't have much time three I don't know what to write about.
This week was another tough week we did a lot of contacting but out of all the people we contacted we only had 2 lessons!!!So that was pretty tough, its hard to do contacts because its almost a waste of time because almost every one we do the lessons fall but one of the first lessons we taught didn't even live in our area so that was frustrating. but the one family we did find was nice and actually they are a neighbor to one of our other investigators!! One of our families Felix and Rosa that are trying to get baptized she said she doesn't want to be baptized, so that was disappointing. She said that she doesn't feel right being baptized again. so we are going over tomorrow to explain the whole authority thing with her again!!!   So yeah our goal this week is FIND FIND FIND!! Well that's it for the week.
I Love You Guys!!! 
Have a great Week!!!


Questions???

So you have another elder in your apartment that is from AZ?  What part of AZ is he from? HE IS FROM SCOTTSDALE!! 

So who replaced Elder Keck in your apartment? ELDER CAYTAENO HE IS FROM MANGA  

So what part of Idaho is Elder Van Leuvan from? IDAHO

So did Elder Jeumece get his Visa to serve in Angola yet? YES HE SHOULD LEAVE NEXT WEEK

Do you get to do divisions much with Elder Rebollo? TWO EVERY TRANSFER

So is fun to have 8 of you in an apartment?  YES AND NO YOU HAVE TO CLEAN A LOT MORE BUT HAVE MORE PEOPLE TO MESS WITH

Did you forget how to write in English? YES I CANT EVEN SPEAK MY GRAMMAR IS ALL MESSED UP Is that why your letters are so short and the punctuation is well to say the very least declining haha? ( Keep writing letters we can get past the punctuation but just to let you know you are on the stake blog and you have a lot of people reading your letters.)

So are you handing out the toys and the CTR rings that I sent you? Do the kids like them? YES THE KIDS LOVE THEM!

So what are your goals for the week? 

Do you keep your apartment clean?  Have your cleaning skills improved or have they gotten worse? BEM THEY ARE BETTER THAN WHEN I WAS HOME BUT WORSE SCINCE I GOT ON THE MISSION

So what do you do on Sunday at church?  Do you teach gospel Doctrine?  Have you had to speak in church yet? I WATCH CHURCH BUT NEXT WEEK I HAVE TO TEACH A TEMPLE PREP CLASS


Did you feel like your were getting yelled at in last weeks letter? NO I KINDA KNEW IT WAS COMING! (overspending i had to write some of my letter in all caps haha) 

So I was just wondering what did you spend all  your.. I mean my money on, was it stuff to help other families or just stuff? BOTH MY COMP LOST HIS WALLETT ACTUALLY GOT IT STOLEN SO HE HAD NONE SO I USED MINE FOR HIM!
Are you keeping track of how much money you are spending? I AM NOW AND I DIDNT MEAN TO OVER DRAW THE ATM.  I JUST TOOK OUT WHAT IT SAID I HAD IN IT

Did you buy the cake for the wedding you guys had a couple of weeks ago?  YES Did you help at all in making those disaster cakes? BUT THE DISATER CAKE WASNT ME MINE LOOK GOOD!!

What new families are you teaching this week?  TOMAS AND ENYGENCIA WE FOUND THEM ON SATURDAY THEY ARE A NICE COUPLE

What was your high for the week? ONE NEW FAMILY

What was your low for the week? OUR RECENT CONVERT HIS MOM GOT HIT BY A CAR AND SHE IS IN A COMMA AND THE HOSPITALS HERE SUCK SO SHE MIGHT DIE

Kinzies question is what tribe is most of the people there from like in our blessings most of us are from the tribe of Ephriam? I DON't KNOW WE DON'T HAVE A PATRIARCH HERE BECAUSE THEIR ARE NO STAKES.
BUT I HAVE A QUESTION 
CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT IS IN SAYDIS PATRIARCHAL BLESSING? 


No comments:

Post a Comment