Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Week 56

Well hello family,
 This week was a little rough we didn't get much done but it sound like you guys are staying really busy!!  That is a sick job that dad had! Do you remember what I got on the ACT I think I got like a ?? or ?? how many more times can she take the ACT? I miss the rattle snake killing!!! Well it looks like you guys will have lots of weed pulling this year because of the rain!!!!  I haven't seen a primary program but they might have them. Stake camp director that sounds fun!! and I am still not sure what I will do when I get back work with Josh or Dad or find a job, I want to get my CDL as well but I'm not sure what I will do. Yes, the money  is just because I lost the phone and gave a family money, I gave them 30 bucks and yes 100 dollars is enough I wont need more.

Monday: We had to go get a new phone at the office we got there and no one was there so we ended waiting 2 hours and then they said they couldn't do anything until Tuesday but on Tuesday we had a funeral so we didn't get the phone until Wednesday but we wasted like 4 or 5 hours jut to not get our phone!!!
Tues: P-day we did internet and went to the funeral. It was good but it was one of the saddest funerals I have ever been to!!(I sent pictures of the family and their mom that died)

Wed: Just a normal day we couldn't do anything until the afternoon because we didn't have a phone!! but we passed by our investigators houses.

Thursday: was just another day we got a lot of contacts that day and a few lessons!!

 Friday: after we studied we got a call from one of our investigators and he asked if we could come over and pray for him so we thought that he was sick so I asked him what was the matter he said I want to open my little store can yo give it a blessing!!! hahah so we went over and dedicated his little store!!!
Sat: MY COMP WAS SICK 
Sun: MY COMP WAS SICK we didnt do anything on these days it was rough!!!

So what was the African Holiday last Monday? Day of Victory I don't know what it is though
Is there any place in Mozambique that you want to go visit? Yes but they are far away so I cant visit them!!!
Why don’t you go visit places on P-day besides just playing gator ball ? they are all to far away!!!
So you look a little more muscular, were you flexing extra hard, haha or have you been working out? Been working out we work out both morning and night!!!
SEND MORE PICTURES!!
Send more PIcturES!
Did you read Saydi’s blessing? Yes
Is it hard to read letters in English or just to speak and write it? Just write and speak it sometimes
Are you wanting Christmas packages or Christmas Money? Dr pepper would be nice but if not I like money but I will think it through
Have you received any hand written letters?  yes from Grandma Carol!!!
What was your spiritual high point of the week? We didn't work much this week but next week for sure
What are you learning most about yourself since you have been on your mission? like I said before I want to be very successful and I just want to do better!!
What has made your testimony grow the most? seeing the families change you watch them from when they start and they grow a ton they are happier!!!
But thats all for this week !!!!
Love Elder Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment