Wednesday, March 19, 2014

week 32 Focusing on the needs of our investigators!

I'll start with the questions:


How was your P-day? What did you do today? well today I'm going to play soccer with the other elders
Did you have your baptisms this week?  Yes we did we had one this week and 8 last week 
How has your power been this week?  The power situation is fixed!! thank goodness
How much money do you get a month and is that all for groceries or do you have to pay for other things?  We have about 190 dollars but its used for everything not just food
Whats the grossest thing you have had to eat?  Goat stomach
What was the most exciting thing you have done this week?  We found a chameleon and he is at the house in my room!!
Tell me your spiritual story for the week?  WE FOUND A TON OF NEW PEOPLE TO TEACH THROUGH REFERENCES!! MY TESTIMONY GREW THAT IF WE WORK THREW MEMBERS WE WILL HAVE SUCCESS
How many new contacts this week?  yes we found 15 new investigators
Are you being obedient?  For the most part yes!!!
Are you taking lots of pictures?  YES
Did you get the video of Audrey's mission call?  NO
Do you have regular toilets?  YES
Do you have to bury or burn your trash?  NEITHER WE THROW IT ON THE ROAD AND THE TRASH MEN PICK IT UP
Do most people have indoor toilets?  NO
Does your mission president let you watch movies? CHURCH MOVIES BUT I HAVE SEEN ONE AT OUR BRANCH PRESIDENTS HOUSE
Whats your favorite thing to eat there?
COLVEY OR WEDDING FOOD WHICH IS CHICKEN, FRIES , POTATO SALAD, SALAD, GOAT, BEANS, RICE
Did you get your package yet?  NO
Favorite thing about Manga?  OUR BRANCH PRES.
Are all the elders in your house good hard working elders?YES
ARE YOU OBEDIENT and hardworking? YES
Do you miss your mom like crazy?  NO...... YES
How is the power situation?  GOOD
Any new investigators?  15
Scariest thing that has happened to you so far?   I DON'T GET SCARED


Ok this week was a good week we found a lot of new people and we are working hard!!! My comp and I have started worrying more about our investigators than getting numbers and we are trying to focus on their needs!!!  We have started working with the members more to find more people!!  I know that this is the Lords work that we are doing and I know this church is true and I am supposed to be here!! I have a challenge for you and the family to do, I want you to pray and think of a family or friend that the missionary's can teach and I want you to pray hard and really focus on the spirit so that the missionary's can teach someone!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment