Wednesday, August 20, 2014

WEEK 53 I Actually have Ebola!

My week has been good! The weather is hot as always and its not cooling down its heating up remember we are on the other side of the world!! No there was a storm and the power was out and then the internet went out!!(Why they had no power last week)  Tell Tobie to work harder than the other people and he will play and (regarding the position he is playing in football)Tobie I want to see a picture of him!! Can he beat me up yet?? and its good to know that I wont have any clothes when I get home!! (Tobie has out grown all his clothes and got in to Taylor's box of clothes) yeah Mrs. Cole is a great math teacher and I hated Algebra 2 I sucked at it as well but I also didn't try because I thought it was hard! haha  and CAN YOU FIND OUT WHEN I HAVE TO REGISTER FOR BYU AND ALL OF THAT AND SIGN UP FOR CLASSES AND GET HOUSING BECAUSE I WILL LEAVE FOR COLLEGE IN AUGUST OF NEXT YEAR. Kade  is to smart! Sounds like work is picking up a little which is good did you know I wont be able to give blood when I get home because I have spent two years in Africa.

QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

Q. Did you get your package yet? If so tell me what you liked about it? YES I GOT IT I LIKED EVERYTHING THE BROWINIES THE BLUE BERRY MUFFINS THE BBQ ALL OF IT IS NICE
 Q.  Do you live by ocean?  If so do you ever get to go down to it?  What are their beaches like?I LIVE AN HOUR AWAY WE USALLY DONT GO BUT THEY ARE NICE BUT CANT SWIM!!
Q.  How is your companion? I LIKE HIM WE GET ALONG GREAT
Q.  What are the other Elders name that live in your Apt.? WE HAVE 8  WE HAVE ELDER KECK, VAN LEUVEN, REINSTAIN,JEMUCIE,THOMAS,PALU,RBOLLO, AND ME
Q. Has there been anybody that has bugged the c-rap out of you? NO NOT REALLY
Q.  Does this place have chameleons there?NO
Q.  So I take it you are more in the city? KIND OF BUT NOT REALLY 
Q.  Are you allowed to eat at the members home?NO
Q.  Did you find any new investigators this week?YES
Q.  What are you doing for P-day?GATOR BALL
Q.  Has there been a time on your mission where the spirit has prompted you to do or say something?YES
Q.  What is something that you find weird that Mozambiquens do? WHEN WE PRAY THEY SAY THEIR OWN PRAYER UNDER THEIR BREATH AND THEY JUST HAVE A LOT OF WEIRD THINGS THEY DO
Q.  Ebola isn't spreading to your part of the country is it?  Have you heard anything about it?I ACTUALLY I HAVE EBOLA!!  HAHAH NO ITS NOT HERE
i LOVE YOU GUYS HAVE A GOOD WEEK!!
LOVE 
Elder ROBERTS

No comments:

Post a Comment