Thursday, August 14, 2014

Week 53 Ebola! I don't think it's a problem here!

Hey family!!!  This week was a good week it was a little tough but we will work through the difficulties! I will say Tobie looks like a stud with his braces off!!! and I miss fishing!! hahah and crud the kids start school way soon!! and when they get done I will be home shortly after!!!! and are the washes running a lot? And a tornado!!!!! what??? that's crazy!! and yeah about the fishing Josh and I have talked a little about that and I would love to do that!!!(Referring to fishing in Alaska)
So how many missionaries are in your apartment? 8
So are you allowed to watch all church movies?YES BUT DEPENDS ON THE MOVIE I CANT WATCH LIKE SINGLES WARD BUT MOVIES LIKE 17 MIRACLES TESTAMENTS AND STUFF LIKE THAT I CAN
Did you get our package yet?  I’m trying to see how long it takes to get there so I can gauge your Christmas/b-day package to arrive on time. NOT YET!
(I won’t post anything that shouldn't be posted)
Who is your favorite companion so far? THATS A TOUGH ONE I HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH ALL GOOD COMPS!! BUT I THINK MY FAVORITE WAS ELDER VICTOR BUT ITS WAY CLOSE!!!!
Have any of your companions ever bugged you? THEY ALL GET ON YOUR NERVES AFTER LIVING WITH THEM BUT NOT REALLY!!!
What have you learned from your mission president so far? LOTS BUT MY FAVORITE THING IS WE ALL HAVE A HUGE POTENTIAL BUT THE THING IS YOU HAVE TO WORK TO REACH THAT!!
So I have heard they have moved the missionaries from 2 West Africa missions because of a virus that is killing people.  Have you heard of that and is there any concern in South Africa.  The virus is called Ebola?NOPE I AIN'T WORRIED
What is gator ball? A MIX OF SOCCER AND FOOTBALL
Are you doing anything exciting for P-day?  Is there anything in Matola that you want to go and do? GATOR BALL
Any spiritual experiences this week?  YES ITS ABOUT FASTING!! ONE OF OUR FAMILIES AMERIGO AND CELIA HE NEEDED WORK AND ON SATURDAY HE SAID HE GOT AN INTERVIEW FOR WORK SO HE ASKED US TO PRAY FOR HIM WE DID AND THEN FASTED FOR HIM AND ON SUNDAY HE TOLD US THAT HE GOT IT AND THERE WAS A LOT OF PEOPLE INTERVIEWED FOR THE SAME JOB!!! SO THAT WAS PRETTY SWEET!!!!!
Any funny stories that you would like to share? THIS WEEK I DON'T THINK SO
MON We went and had a family night at Amerigos house!!! That was great I made Texas sheet cake and let me tell you Mozambicans love Texas sheet cake!!!!! We played spot it and that got pretty crazy!!! haha they don't like losing!!!! So that was fun!!
Tues: was just a normal day we taught and that's it!!
Wed:  another day and we went to Amerigos house and we did some magic tricks for them and they flipped it was funny!!!
Thursday: studied  and weekly planning and work we had a lot of lessons fall this week!!!
Friday: we had a zone training we talked about working in all the phases so that was good!! and after we ate food with the zone!!
Sat:  we left at 1 pm and worked until 9 it was a long day and almost everything fell so we did contacts all day without much success.
Sunday:  we went home ate and left and had another long day we taught Felix and Rosita the law of chastity they had lots of doubts so we will go over tomorrow and talk with them!! and the one guy that came to church last week danile he couldn't come to church because they went to a wedding!! so that was sad but we will visit them tonight!!! so I am excited about that!!
Love
Elder Roberts
P.S. sorry to say this dad but in the pictures you are looking a little fatter!!!! but i still love you !!!! haha Have a good week everyone!!!!!!


So about that virus have you heard of it there?  It is spread by saliva, pee or and body fluids
today was the 1st time i dont think it is a problem here

No comments:

Post a Comment