Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Week 39 I will answer questions

Hey family I don't have much time today we are running late but I have some pictures and I will answer the questions.



Did you send Pictures?  You promised!!  YES
Did you get the pictures I sent you last week? YES
How are you liking your new area?  YES
How is the training going?GOOD
Do you go to a different church building or are you in the same church building?  DIFFERENT ITS SMALLER
How is your new companion? AWESOME
How come he hasn’t gone through the temple yet? THERE IS NO TEMPLE HERE IN MOCAMBIQUE AND WHEN HE ENTERS THE MTC HE WILL GO THROUGH
Did you go and buy him everything he needs? ALMOST
What is his story?  What does his family do? I WILL TELL YOU DURING SKYPE
Do you live in the same house with your companion of 2 days? YES
Best thing that happened to you this week? WE HAD A SWEET LESSON WITH A GUY WE FOUND AND IT WAS PROBABLY THE BEST LESSON I HAVE HAD HERE
Worst thing that happened to you this week? NOT MANY PEOPLE CAME TO CHURCH

Any new investigators?  YES 27




No comments:

Post a Comment