Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Week 37 Transfers to Munhava!!

I will start with questions first!!!

What did you do for Easter today?  NOTHING
Will you send me some pictures?  NEXT WEEK
Did you say transfers are this week?  YES 'IM GOING TO MUNHAVA WITH ELDER SHUMWAY
What are you doing for p-day today?  PACKING
How are the papers coming along for those two families who are trying to get married. THEY'RE COMING
What exciting thing happened to you today?  I GOT TRANSFERRED
Did you eat anything gross this week?  NOPE EVERYTHING HERE IS GOOD
Weirdest thing you saw since you have been out there.  WOMEN PEEING AND POOPING STANDING UP IN THE ROAD IN FRONT OF ALL TO SEE
What is something that you are learning about yourself? I WANT TO BE VERY SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE
Are you getting along with all the other elders?  YES


Hey family!  How are you? This week was a good week. We did a lot of teaching this week not much finding but I got transferred this week I'm a little sad I didn't want to leave my area but its whatever. I don't have much to say this week but Elder  Roberts is doing good and is working hard! and hopefully i get my package this next week!! I love you guys and have a good week I get to talk to you on Skype next month! I love you.
E.  Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment